It was like being on a camping holiday with a group of talented friends who all had something to bring to the occasion – and we enjoyed spending time getting to know each other.
Wonderful words about our Woodland Women days
- A lovely write up by The Girl Outdoors explaining what we get up to at our monthly Woodland Women days.
- Words about our Women’s Solo Wild Camp:
I’ve been reflecting on the weekend & feel grateful. Being in the woods & with women doing this kind of thing seems to connect me with real life, I feel it & it grounds me. I got alot from listening to yourself & all the women talking openly & honest. You make an environment feel safe & unpressurised which helped me to open myself up more than I do normally. Scary!…very tired & emotional but I’m so grateful for these experiences. Thank you
Review of Feast in the Woods
- A fantastic look at the benefits of wild play for children from cities, at Feast in the Woods, from our play workers Turn Up For Fun.
- Some pictures from Hannah again this year on her blog which capture the weekend perfectly.
- Diary of a First Child reviewed this year’s weekend with some gorgeous images.
- More kind words and relaxation from Southwark Belle
- Another kind blog from Betsy Blue with plenty of flattery
- And our 2014 event is listed in The Guardian’s top 25 festivals!
- For those with families wondering how to choose which festivals and events really take an interest in making life easy for parents, Festival Kidz is the website to head to. And they were wonderful enough to share their views on Feast in the Woods 2013.
- Not so much a review but some fantastic pictures by our generous Hannah in her photography blog.
Review of Flummoxed Festival 2013
- Festival Kidz helped us to promote Flummoxed and one of the parents who bought tickets kindly put fingers to keyboard for us with this wonderful review and some gorgeous pictures.
- I met a very inspirational writer and blogger with a love of all things outdoors , The Girl Outdoors (we got on very well over a glass of red) and this is the result.
- This one isn’t a review but I am still grateful for the exposure as well as the lending of some fantastic woodlands from woodlands.co.uk.
If you would like to review an event or think you could get involved somehow just drop me a line. email@example.com.